I have discussed the contents of your email with Mrs. Tudor and Ms. Edwards. The following are the outcomes:
1. Item 1 – the list is currently being compiled by the Projects Department and will be made available to the Committee on completion;
2. item 2 – is in the possession of Hon. Minister Adams-Patterson;
3. Item 3 – This list will be printed and given to the Secretary of the Board for transmission to you;
4. Item 4 – This list will be sent to you from the HR Department;
5. Item 5 – The list of private developers will be sent to you; please note, that you are in possession of this already when it was distributed to the Board in December 2015; the contracts will be made available at the next meeting;
6. Item 6 – The overview of the Enforcement Section was provided to you and discussed at the meeting of the February 8th 2016; activities for the last year are currently being compiled;
7. Item 7 – The information in respect of Lethem was submitted to you (the report which was compiled by the Enforcement Officer, Mr. Kitt); Mrs. Tudor has advised that she gave you this report in a burgundy folder at the airport prior to us embarking on the trip to Lethem;
8.Item 8 – Mr. Andre Ally made the process map available to you;
9. Item 9 – One hundred and thirty lots (130) are allocated in the Remigrant Scheme, out of a total of 517 lots;
10. Item 10. – No, citizens of other countries are not eligible for the allocation of land.
The Secretary will forward the minutes of the meeting of February 8th. 2016 to you.
Myrna A. Pitt
Chief Executive Officer
Central Housing and Planning Authority
41 Brickdam and United Nations Place
Telphone #: 226-2265
From: Mark Jacobs [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2016 10:37 AM
To: myrnap; deborah edwards
Cc: valerie.adams; Ronald Bulkan
Subject: follow up questions on website & remigrant matters
I left off the title from the previous email sorry about that humble regards, Mark Jacobs
On 3/1/16, Mark Jacobs <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
At the Land Administration Committee meeting on 8th February, 2016 we
discussed a number of items and we presented a list of items we wanted
for our next meeting. To date we have not received any of those
Additionally, I did not receive the documents requested for the Lethem
One of the areas the committee is trying to get a better understanding
of is the Remigrant Program. We’ve submitted to Mr. Ally a number of
questions regarding the website and remigrant program and he replied
to a previous memo on 12 Feb, 2016.
I sent a series of follow up questions and received this email yesterday.
Dear Mr. Jacobs,
Please be advised that I was instructed by the Hon. Valerie
Adams-Patterson to not respond to your email. Further, The Honourable
minister requested that you speak with her on this matter.
Andre Ally Head,
ICT Central Housing and Planning Authority
I believe this is a misconstruation of what the minister said. Going
forward we will channel all communication/questions through your
Attached are the follow up questions we have based on the responses
received from Mr. Ally on February 12th.
mark Jacobs lives!