In relation to your inquiry please note the following:
1. An application was received by the CHPA for a telecommunication tower at Lot 18 Bartica on September 5, 2016.
2. An inspection for the site was thereafter conducted.
3. A letter was then sent to the Guyana Civil Aviation Authority dated November 11, 2016 requesting comments/ no objection; to date there is no response.
4. In relation to the tower at Albouystown – there is no information in the system for this location.
5. There is however another application for a tower at West Ruimveldt by GTT for which we are still awaiting comments/ no objection from the Ogle Airport Inc. Comments were already received from the Ministry of Public Infrastructure (September 20, 2016) and the Guyana Civil Aviation Authority (September 19, 2016).
All for your information.
Development Planner | Central Housing & Planning Authority
@41 Brickdam | Stabroek | Georgetown | Guyana
Description: Logo email